AIR FILTER TECHNOLOGY (EN779)
Hepa/epa/ulpa ceiling filter
- Optimized velocity distribution
- Low pressure drop, less energy consumption
- Guaranteed leak-free
- Available in all grades
- Various frame sizes with any dimensions
- Filter Class; H13 – H14 – U15
- Sealing Compound; Two component polyurethane
- Frame type; Anodized, extruded aluminium
- Faceguard; Aluminium sheet (powder coated)
- Gasket; EPDM flat, EPDM flat continous and PU foam
- Media; High quality glass fibre
- Separators; Hotmelt
- Flammability Class; K2/F2 for normal Temp.
- Max. Final Pressure Drop; 600 Pa
- Max. Operating Temperature; 75°C
Find out more about the product:
Applications: Industrial processes like microelectronics, medicine, pharma, the food industry, microbiology, chemistry, laboratories, hospital and hospital operating theatres, laminar flow boxes, fan filter units, nuclear energy and nuclear research.
Filtration area and pleat height designed with the optimum value are more important for performans of filters. The filters having high pleat height offer a good solution with lower operating costs and significantly reducing energy consumption.
HEPA and ULPA filters are tested and certified individually according tto EN1822 with the advanced technology. We would recommend the higher grades of prefilters to increase the service life of the ceiling filters.