AIR FILTER TECHNOLOGY (EN779)
High capacity hepa filter with V-MODUL Design (metal)
- Service life, less maintenance
- Low pressure drop, less energy consumption
- Guaranteed leak-free
- Compact and strong construction
- Metal Frame, minimum risk of damage
- Filter Class; E10 – E11 – E12 – H13 – H14
- Sealing Compound; Two component polyurethane
- Flammability Class; K2/F2 (K1/F1 available)
- Design; V-Modul
- Gasket; EPDM, EPDM Flat continous and PU Foam
- Media; High quality glass fibre
- Separators; Hotmelt
- Max. Operating Temperature; 75°C (“-T”; 120°C)
- Max. Final Pressure Drop; 600 Pa
- Frame type; Galvanized Steel (Stainless Steel available)
Find out more about the product:
Filtration area and pleat type designed with the optimum value are more important for performans of filters. The filters having large filter surface area offer a good solution with lower operating costs and significantly reducing energy consumption.
HEPA and ULPA filters are tested and certified individually according to EN1822 with the advanced technology. We would recommendthe higher grades of prefilters to increase the service life of the ceiling filters.
High Capacity Hepa Filters with V-design filter mats are ready to use for face velocities up to 3m/s (air volumes up to 4000m³/h) in several pack densities / casing / gasket materials.
Applications: Industrial processes like microelectronics, medicine, pharma, the food industry, microbiology, chemistry, laboratories, hospital and hospital operating theatres, laminar flow boxes, fan filter units, nuclear energy and nuclear research.