AIR FILTER TECHNOLOGY (EN779)
Filter panel M5-F9
- Large surface area
- Low pressure drop
- High quality glass fibre
- Small transport volume
- Airflow and installation in any direction possible
- Self-supporting and rigid
- Simple and light weight
- Easy installation
- Long service life
- Filter Class; M6 – F7 – F8 – F9
- Media; Glass Fibre
- Frame type; Galvanized metal
- Faceguard; Without (available on request)
- Gasket; Without (available on request)
- Final Pressure Drop; 450 Pa
- Max. Operating Temperature; 75° C
- Application; Prefilter for HVAC
- Sealing Compound; Two component polyurethane
- Seperator; Hotmelt
Find out more about the product:
ULPATEK wide range of panel filters answer the demands of our customers to remove air contamination such as fine dust, smoke, vapour, soot, pollen, bacteria, etc. as prefilters or as final filters in air conditioning applications.
The high quality glass fibre media used in Panel Filter supply optimum performance with suitable pleat height. The waterresistant plastic frame provides extra assurance in high-humidity applications.
Panel Filters are suitable for all standard application in any efficiencies and sizes. For applications requiring increased service life, please select corresponding filters out of filter range.
Panel Filters are tested in accordance with European Standard EN779:2012.